Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love our Lurkers day... I got it for once

I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I bothered to post. Life has been pretty up and down for me this past year.

Those of you who have been following what few posts I've done, on my few blogs, will know that I have eye issues, My right eye has rejected a further attempted cornea transplant, and my glaucoma is a little silly, but nothing too bad. Some of you would laso know that I have some other health issues... well, nothing's really changing, although I'd like to know what the Hell borderline personality disorder means.

And I just went off topic, didn't I? I've been following various blogs, commented on a few. I discovered the joys of a few online comics. I found a universe I'm rather fond of. I skype., I read and write various fanfiction. I watch DVDs.... yeah, I'm still off topic, and I ramble a lot.

So, anyway. LOL day. Hi, Bonnie, and thanks for creating LOLday.... um, I don't remember, am I meant to link to you?

Um, yeah, whatever. Anyhow, Happy Love Our Lurkers day. And thanks, Hermione, if I hadn't seen your blog today I'd probably have forgotten about LOLday until next week, or later.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Terri,

    I'm glad you joined in the fun. I've read your posts from time to time. Thanks for being a part of LOL 6.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy LOL Day. We've enjoyed your blog... and hopefully LOL will be the spark that gets you going again.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,

    It's wonderful to hear from you again. You're always welcome at my blog. Thanks for joining in the LOL Day fun.

    I hope you'll update us when you can.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hullo Terri ,love and spanks ,Tim xx

    ReplyDelete