Thursday, November 8, 2012

Love Our Lurkers 7

Welcome Love our Lurkers day 7! Wow, I actually posted about it on the day. YAY!!

Love and spanks to anyone who actually reads this blog. God knows, I could use a few. *giggle* Thank GOD I'm in a good mood today and don't have anything to rant and rail about. Happily wasting a LOT of internet space on YouTube. Anyhow, love my lurkers, love lurking (and occasionally commenting) on blogs belonging to Hermione, Bonnie, Erica, Todd&Suzy and several others.

So, leave a comment, or don't. Whatever. I'm off to prune my poor rose. I swear, that rose is unkillable. Its getting ignored routinely, watered maybe once a month, (if we don't get rain) and the little bugger's THRIVING.

9 comments:

  1. Hihi! I like your color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,

    Happy LOL 7 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog. It's great that you joined in the fun again this year.
    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and happy LOL Day. Enjoy the spring pruning.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, the rose HAS died since this post...it grew too big for its pot, but as a renter I can't really plant it in the ground. I think it died of squished roots. I was heartbroken. Little bugger thrived til it's roots got too much for the pot, though.

    ReplyDelete